In order to provide the best possible environment at this workshop and the surrounding events and to enable the participants, team members and artists to have a positive experience, the principles listed below apply throughout the entire weekend.
If a participant does not respect or violates these principles, the organizing team may exclude the person from the event without any refund of fees.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever is discriminating, harrassing or violent behaviour – carried out personally or online – tolerated (e.g. regarding sex, gender, skin colour, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical appearance, physical or other disabilities).
- Filming, taking photos or online posting about a person without asking will also be perceived as harassment as well as any form of sexualized / violent speech (also in written form) or physical assault.
- On the dancefloors in class and at the dances, it is essential to move in a way that nobody gets hurt. Please be aware of your neighbors, apologize if something happens and make sure everybody involved is okay.
- For safety purposes, please avoid doing Air Steps on the dancefloors if there is not A LOT of space around you. Exceptions are made for such steps included in a previously announced performance which the organizing team was informed about beforehand or a Jam Circle.
- All participants are required to respect general hygiene rules (extreme odors or residues of sweat, perfume or deodorant can be very unpleasant, washing your hands regularly goes without saying).
- If you have symptoms like a running nose or a cough, please do yourself and your fellow dancers the favour and stay at home!
If you experience or witness any form of the above mentioned behavior, please contact a member of the organizing team immediately or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!